Each year Guernsey-Muskingum Electric Cooperative provides an ALL EXPENSES PAID trip for two students to attend the Washington DC Youth Tour coordinated by Ohio’s Electric Cooperatives.
The tour, held June 15-21, 2024, includes a variety of activities aimed at educating and involving students in our country’s history and governmental process. They will join other students from throughout Ohio and other states across the country that were also selected by the co-ops to attend.
What you need to know:
- Applicants must be a high school sophomore or junior.
- Applicants must be the child or legal ward of a Guernsey-Muskingum Electric Cooperative member at the time of selection.
- Applications must be in the cooperative office by 4 pm on Friday, February 2nd, 2024.
- All applicants will be interviewed and given a cooperative knowledge test on Wednesday, February 14th, 2024.
- Two winners will be selected and sent on the ALL-EXPENSES PAID trip and will receive a $100 Mastercard for spending money.